Sympany uses OpenText Capture Center to increase customer satisfaction and reduce operating costs
International insurance company introduces central mailbox for incoming paperwork
- Creation of central mailbox for all incoming business correspondence.
- Replacement of five different legacy systems.
- Work processes greatly accelerated.
- Faster settling of bills increases customer satisfaction.
- Better access to data enables more precise planning.
Sympany offers health and accident insurance for individuals and companies as well as property and liability insurance. Sympany's head office is in Basel and has around 11,600 companies in its corporate customer portfolio. For more information, visit: www.sympany.ch