Esprinet Streamlines Electronic Document Exchange with OpenText
OpenText™ B2B Managed Services removes burden of set-up and maintenance, provides greater automation, and improves efficiency
- Speed of establishing and maintaining data mapping for electronic document exchange with suppliers and customers
- Increasing automation and streamlining data interchange with other internal systems
- Poor control and checks of directly shipped consignments from supplier to customer
- Data mappings are seamlessly maintained on behalf of Esprinet, providing faster updates and reducing workload
- Automation helping improve business processes with faster throughput and processing
- Secure, reliable data interchange meeting the demands of key suppliers and clients
Esprinet is a wholesale technology distributor in Italy and Spain with consolidated sales of €2.3 billion in 2014. The company was established in the 1970s and today supplies more than 600 brands to more than 40,000 resellers. The business has grown to be No. 1 in Italy, No. 3 in Spain, and fifth overall in Europe.
Esprinet’s unique internet-based business model is especially focused on delivering technology to resellers that address the small-to-midsize business sector, retailers, and corporates. Top brand names, such as Apple, IBM, HP, Toshiba, and Lenovo, among many others, form the portfolio offered by Esprinet. The range of technology embraces personal computers, tablets, supplies, consumer electronics, servers, networking, storage, peripherals, and software with more than 45,000 Stock Keeping Units (SKUs).