Tarkett Takes Control of Digital Assets with OpenText
OpenText Media Management provides global asset management consistency, improving customer experience with better overall asset management
- Improving the customer experience
- Lack of consistency in digital asset use across regions
- Reducing the time to market for new products
- Difficulty managing digital rights
- Improved user experience with easier search
- Reliable asset access, with single, centralized repository
- Competitive advantage with reduced time to market for new product launches across regions
- Greater control of asset use, alleviating usage rights issues
With more than 130 years of history, Tarkett is a worldwide leader producing innovative and sustainable flooring and sports surface solutions. Used in homes, schools, workplaces, hospitals, retail stores, hotels, and wherever sports are played, 2015 net sales totaled €2.715 billion.
Headquartered in France, Tarkett prides itself on providing outstanding customer service. With diverse products, breadth of expertise, and technical support to customize solutions to complex spaces and specific usages, the company sells 1.3 million m² of flooring each day.
The company has grown organically and through acquisition, and has 34 manufacturing sites in 17 countries, operations throughout EMEA, CIS, APAC, LATAM, and North America, employing 12,000 staff, and serving more than 100 countries.