Black Sea Trade and Development Bank
Black Sea Trade and Development Bank Continues to Invest with OpenText
OpenText Content Suite 16 provides easy to use, personalized user interface with 360-degree information view.
- Providing secure information access, anywhere, on any device
- Driving greater user adoption and collaboration
- Retrieving content delayed by lack of self-service
- Difficulty reassigning projects
- Secure, audited access for internal and external parties on any device
- Modern, intuitive, personalized user interface increases adoption and collaboration
- Users more self-sufficient and not reliant on others for search
- 360-degree project view and much simpler project reassignment
About Black Sea Trade and Development Bank
BSTDB was established by Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine to accelerate development and promote cooperation among its shareholder countries. The bank supports regional trade and investment, providing financing for commercial transactions and projects in order to help member states establish stronger economic linkages. It has approved more than 320 mid-term to long-term loans, equity investments, and guarantees in key sectors, including infrastructure, energy, transport, manufacturing, telecommunications, finance, and other important areas, totaling more than €4.2 billion (June 2017).