Sanitas Troesch AG
Sanitas Troesch saves three million sheets of paper per year thanks to digital sales process
OpenText Extended ECM for SAP Solutions reduces costs, eliminates manual information searches, and ensures legal compliance.
- Time and cost involved in paper archives
- Time-consuming information searches
- Risk of losing documentation
- Permanent reductions in paper costs
- More time for value-added activities
- Legally-compliant information storage
About Sanitas Troesch AG
Sanitas Troesch has been Switzerland’s leading kitchen and bathroom supplier for more than 100 years. The company was created in 1991 with the merger of two family-run companies, Sanitas and Troesch, which were founded in 1911 and 1912 respectively. With around 970 employees, Sanitas Troesch generated sales amounting to 549 million Swiss francs in 2016. The company has 19 branches with showrooms, and six logistics sites nationwide. Since 2005, Sanitas Troesch has been owned by the French company Saint-Gobain, which has around 170,000 employees and is present in 68 countries.