County of Los Angeles, Department of Human Resources
County of Los Angeles, Department of Human Resources, creates a digital ecosystem with help from OpenText
Most populated U.S county tackles records management, audit requirements and data-based decision making.
- Paper-based documents made it difficult for employees to find information and support data-driven decision making
- Manual, paper processes lacked audit capabilities
- Storage and records management inefficiencies increased operating costs
- OpenText Brava!
- OpenText Documentum
- OpenText Documentum xCP
- OpenText Intelligent Capture
- OpenText Records Management
- Produced timely, verified audits and records management
- Estimated cost-savings of nearly $2.9 million per year
- Enabled strategic decision-making based on data
About County of Los Angeles, Department of Human Resources
Los Angeles County, officially the County of Los Angeles, is the most populous county in the United States, with more than 10 million inhabitants as of 2017. The Human Resources Department is responsible for a countywide human resources program to ensure fairness and equity for employees and citizens seeking employment with the County. For more information, visit: www.hr.lacounty.gov