LUKOIL Overseas Optimises Capital Construction Project Management System with OpenText Solutions
LUKOIL Overseas Holding implemented a centralised system for managing project documentation.
- Inefficient procedures for capturing, classifying, and coordinating technical documentation received from EPC contractors
- Difficulties with storing and accessing accumulated documentation for interrelated projects
- Impossible to trace full document change history
- Centralised access to all project documentation including change history
- Automated process of sharing project documentation with EPC contractors
- Enabled employees of the company’s geographically scattered subdivisions to work jointly on the documentation
- Made it possible to check whether users have carried out document coordination tasks
About LUKOIL Overseas
LUKOIL Overseas Holding is a rapidly growing oil and gas company acting as international project operator for LUKOIL, a vertically integrated oil company. The company has a corporate centre in Moscow and subsidiaries and representative offices in 16 countries.