OpenText RFx Center
Streamline the bid management process
A typical Request for Proposal (RFP) process can swallow hundreds of person hours, requiring the attention of numerous experts in various functional areas within the organization. Adding to this challenge, organizations are facing shrinking budgets and increasingly complex requirements for conducting efficient, fair and auditable procurements, demanding they do more with fewer resources while continuing to adhere to stringent policy and regulatory requirements. Today more than ever, organizations must ensure they spend money wisely and eliminate waste; and in the case of government, protect against abuse of taxpayer dollars.
OpenText™ RFx Center is a comprehensive bid management solution that enables organizations to streamline their competitive procurement processes, monitor spend, manage vendors, and automate the flow and capture of the procurement information at the enterprise level. The powerful analytical capabilities within RFx Center also provide decision makers and management with real-time visibility into procurement operations to enable sound strategic decisions.
- Ease of Use
- Streamline and automate all phases of the RFP lifecycle and improve operational efficiency
- Eliminate reliance on disparate systems by leveraging integrations with OpenText Content Server, OpenText Contract Center, and SAP
- Manage all procurement documentation and communication within a central secure repository, per your information governance policies
- Effectively manage information about the vendor/supplier relationship including past performance, previous bids, and other historic data
- Enforce purchasing approvals according to policy and business rules
- Impose internal auditability and accountability, and assure fairness to vendors
- Demonstrate compliance with procurement regulations such as the EU Public Contracts Directive or US Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Enable visibility and reporting on procurement department performance