OpenText™ offers product and role-based certifications that recognize learning achievement milestones and confirm qualified knowledge and skills.
Read about the value of OpenText Certification in our overview (PDF)
OpenText certifications are now valid for 3 years.
Select an exam below to check the pre-requisites and register.
This program is designed to certify practitioners deploying OpenText Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors through a combination of self-paced learning and instructor-led training:
These programs are intended for those users who have completed the pre-requisite courses and require review and preparation to pass the certification exam:
Certification Boot Camps
These sessions are comprised of a combination of accelerated learning, practical experience and networking. Materials used in each course may include, eLearning, instructor-led classroom sessions, lectures from field experts, case study solutions, role playing as a customer, the development and presentation of a project and final certification exams.
Certification is awarded to participants that obtain a passing grade in the certification exams.
- OpenText certifications are valid for a three-year period. Renewal of an expired certification requires completion of the current exam.
- OpenText certification badges issued after May 30, 2021 are valid for a three-year period.
- Renewal of a certification is available at a 50% discount off list price until the certification expires.
- OpenText strongly recommends completion of pre-requisite courses before attempting a certification exam.
- All in-class Certification programs will be supervised by an OpenText approved instructor or facilitator.
- To receive a certification, the candidate must obtain a grade of at least 70 to 80% (depending on the specific exam).
- In the event that a candidate fails their first attempt to pass any certification exam, OpenText does not require any waiting period between the first and second attempts. However, the candidate shall be required to wait a period of at least 14 days before a third or any subsequent attempt(s).
- Participants who pass an exam cannot take the exam again to improve their results. No 'make-up' exams are permitted.
- Disclosure of exam content and other acts of misconduct during or after the certification are strictly prohibited. If such an act occurs, the certification will not be awarded or may be revoked.
For details on EnCase certification regulations visit the EnCase certifications page.